Here’s to an Organized 2021!
Most agree, 2020 has not been all we expected it to be and we will all be glad to see it go! However, there are some things we have learned through this difficult year though. Here are a few:
- People are so much more precious to us than our stuff. Social distancing made us realize how much we need the people in our lives. Yet, the stuff in our homes just seemed to get in the way.
- It is ok to slow down. So many of the activities that were cancelled are not even missed. It was almost a relief not to have to keep up with it all.
- Home can be a wonderful place. Spending so much time at home, we learned to make the most of our time together and enjoy simple pleasures like meal, playing game, binge watching, or working and doing school under the same roof.
- We need each other. During these times it is amazing to see how strong people are, but also that they cannot do it alone. It is always nice to see people pulling together and helping one another.
Here are some things we can do to make sure we live an organized life as things return to normal:
- Always make time for those you love.
- Be selective about what activities you say “yes” to.
- Declutter and organize your home so it continues to be a place you enjoy.
- Continue serving others and live in community.
CLICK HERE to join the conversation on Facebook.
Happy New Year!
To help you complete any organizing projects you have, Cathy Bates the owner of Practical Solutions, is offering subscribers a FREE one-hour phone or video session to analyze your organizing needs and help you develop a plan for achieving your organizing goals. To schedule your session, call (909)307-4862.
Facebook Live Presentation
January 12, 2021
10:00 AM PST
CLICK HERE to join us!