Whether your office is a corner office in a high-rise or desk in a corner of a room in your home, having the right set up can help you work less and be more productive – something we all need more of. However, most people endure an inadequate, disorganized workspace which wastes countless hours each day because they feel they do not have time to get organized.
Here are the basics for an organized office:
- A functional desk. For some this may be sleek and plain and for other is could have drawers for supplies, files and other things you need at your fingertips.
- A quality, comfortable chair that allows you to be sitting at your desk with your arms at a 45-degree angle while typing and proper lumbar support.
- Modern, efficient equipment. Make sure your computer runs as fast as you do. Get a fast printer or other equipment you rely on.
- File cabinet with an organized filing system to allow you to quickly and easily access what you need without wasting time.
- Worktable for those who like to spread out when working on a project but don’t want to clutter up their desk.
- Waste basket, recycling bin and shredder to quickly process unneeded paperwork and other items.
Investing time and money into creating a space that works for you is worth the effort. Spending less time working means having more time for what is truly important to you – family, friends, hobbies, volunteering, etc.
Carve out some time for organization in your life. We would love the opportunity to help you create a space where you can get your work done in less time and be more creative. Call for a free needs analysis to learn how you can be more productive at work TODAY! (909)307-4862