If your bathroom is small, storage space can be a huge challenge. Finding creative ways to store items you need can not only maximize your space and minimize your clutter, but also add some
• Use a wine rack as a towel holder
• Wrap a rustic brown rope or twine around old coffee tins to store hand soap and lotion bottles
• Keep small items like toothbrushes and nail polish in clear vases or jars
• Use (cleaned) vintage planters from the garden to hold soap bars and sponges
• Repurpose a clear umbrella stand to store toilet paper rolls
Do you have more organizing and storage ideas? Let us know and post photos of your organized bathroom on Twitter using the hashtag #SimplifyIn40Days, and on our Facebook page.
Until next week, happy organizing!