If your bathroom is small, storage space can be a huge challenge. Finding creative ways to store items you need can not only maximize your space and minimize your clutter, but also add some
personality. Here are a few quick DIY ideas:
• Use a wine rack as a towel holder
• Wrap a rustic brown rope or twine around old coffee tins to store hand soap and lotion bottles
• Keep small items like toothbrushes and nail polish in clear vases or jars
• Use (cleaned) vintage planters from the garden to hold soap bars and sponges
• Repurpose a clear umbrella stand to store toilet paper rolls
Do you have more organizing and storage ideas? Let us know and post photos of your organized bathroom on Twitterusing the hashtag #SimplifyIn40Days, and on our Facebook page.
Until next week, happy organizing!